Prep Time: 40 min
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie
- 1 1/2 cups Be Natural® Coco-Nutty Granola
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 5 large soft medjool dates
- 2 teaspoons honey or sweetener of choice
1. Mix all the ingredients together until everything is well combined. Make sure the dates are broken down and mixed in.
2. Place the mixture into the fridge to chill for half an hour until firm.
3. Form into discs and press down with your hand to flatten slightly.
4. Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.
5. Give this a go with almond butter or cashew butter for something different!
Makes 10 – 12 biscuits.