Prep Time: 70 min
- 1 1/2 cups Be Natural® Low Sugar Granola, blitzed into fine crumbs, extra to serve
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup of your favourite yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 punnet raspberries
1. To make the tart shell, in a mixing bowl combine granola crumbs, coconut oil and maple syrup.
2. Grease 4 small tart tins (or muffin tins work well too) and divide the tart shell mixture evenly. Using the back of a teaspoon press into the tin, forming a crust. Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour. Carefully remove tart shells from their tin.
3. Combine the yoghurt and maple syrup together, then dollop a large tablespoon on each granola tart shell.
4. Top with fresh raspberries and extra Be Natural® Low Sugar Granola and serve immediately!
Makes 4 tarts.