Prep Time: 20 min
Choc Dipped Figs
- 1/2 cup Be Natural® Coco-Nutty Fig Granola
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 fresh figs, sliced in half
1. On a low heat place coconut oil into a small saucepan and heat until just melted. Add cacao powder and maple syrup and stir together thoroughly, take off the heat and let cool for 10 minutes, allowing it to thicken.
2. Line a tray or large plate with grease proof paper, then dip sliced figs into the cacao mix and place on the tray.
3. While still warm and un-set, sprinkle the figs with Be Natural® Coco-Nutty Granola and place in the fridge to firm. A great dessert when entertaining!