- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup Be Natural® Low Sugar Granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Coconut yoghurt or ice cream to serve
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
2. In a bowl combine coconut oil and Be Natural® Coco-Nutty Granola.
3. Divide berries into small ovenproof ramekins and top with the granola mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the berries are bubbling and the crumble is golden brown.
4. Serve immediately and top with coconut yoghurt or coconut ice cream.