Prep Time: 10 min
Banana Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Be Natural® Nutty Granola, additional to serve
- 1 medium banana (frozen banana works well too, it will make your smoothie thicker)
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries, reserve half to serve
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into a blender (remember to save half the raspberries) and blitz until smooth and creamy
2. Prepare two glasses by using a fork to squash the reserved raspberries into the bottom of each glass.
3. Pour smoothie on top of the raspberries and top with Be Natural® Nutty Granola. Enjoy!