Apple & Carrot Slices
- 1 cup of quick plain oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of sodium
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of wholemeal or plain flour
- 1 cup of Be Natural Organic Whole Grain Bites
- 1 cup of sultanas
- 1/2 cup of pepitas
- 1 cup of grated apples
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 cup of grated carrots
1. Mix the dry ingredients separately.
2. Mix the wet ingredients in a second bowl
3. Delicately mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir well.
4. Spread the mixture on a baking tray (covered with baking paper) and cook for 40 minutes at 170⁰C.
5. Let it cool for 10 minutes and slice it in squares to serve.